Site Logo
Site Logo

It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Eccentric helical interpolation process swiss machin
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:55 am 
New User
New User

Hello,

I would want to have information if possible, I am to d├ęcolleteur in France on machines multi-axes Swiss Tornos Deco2000.

I would want to make a simulation of manufacturing from the present example in partmaker swisscam with rooms parts angulated abutment.

Both examples of simulation to allow to finish the eccentric with a mill of shape and an axis B, I would want to finish this shape with a turning tool.

I would want to make an interpolation of axes X-C-Z and Y, not with a milling tool.

I know that it comes true on citizen, but using to partmaker recently, I do not know what mode of manufacturing to choose, polar reaming, index, plan of reaming 5 axis ect...?

How make him(her) feign the turning tool instead of the mill?

Not being able to put of video links, here are the names of two videos which(who) shows the example of what I would want to make:

On the citizen in the minute 2,00, video: NOVA LINHA L220

And on a video of partmaker or this manufacturing is realized at the end of 30 seconds:

PartMaker for the Hanwha XD-38 HII Y2-B Swiss-type lathe

Sorry for my English I am French, by hoping for credit note of the advices or the methods of realization of this process.

Kind regards

Post subject: Re: Eccentric helical interpolation process swiss machin
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:44 am 
DELCAM User
DELCAM User

sorry - no idea ??

DP Engineering

Post subject: Re: Eccentric helical interpolation process swiss machin
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:58 pm 
New User
New User

HELLO,
I think of credit note to find, I have to use the menu of manufacturing: reaming polar diameter and to create the profile with a mill then a turning tool , it looks like for what I looked even if it is not completed, but using the swisscam demo post-processor, I cannot see points for coordinations of axes. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]